The Parks and Recreation Department has many things to offer the citizens and youth of our community. We offer 4 parks, 10 ball fields, 3 playgrounds, 2 tennis courts, 2 basketball courts, fishing pier, boat ramp senior citizens center, and rental of the community center and park shelters.
The Kids Club offers softball, basketball, football, cheerleading, and dizzy dean baseball. The current president is Michael Jenkins (423) 595-8272.
The church and open league offers adult softball. For adult softball leagues call Jimmy Pickett (423) 544-5368.
Kids Park is located at the north end of Soddy-Daisy on Dayton Pike. It has a total of 8 lighted ball fields (4 on the north side and 4 on the south side)
- Basketball court
- Walking track
- Clay Horse shoe Court – horse shoe tournament info available by checking www.horseshoepitching.com or contact Dexter Stallings 865-947-7865
- 2 snack bars
- KIDS Club ball fields 451-7359
State Park is the most northern park in Soddy-Daisy. Soddy Lake and the Public Fishing Pier on Dayton Pike.
Veteran’s Park is located on the 9000 block of Dayton Pike on the south end of town. The flag pole and park are dedicated to war veterans
- Walking track
- Pavilion – may be reserved for events by calling City Hall
- WWI, WWII, Korean and Vietnam War memorials dedicated on July 3, 1994
- Huey helicopter dedicated on June 30, 2001 to honor all war vets
- Monuments of the Twin Towers dedicated to those who perished on 9/11
- 2 lighted ball fields with snack bars and rest rooms
- Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 942
Scramble Alley Park
Scramble Alley Park is located behind Municipal Building at 9835 Dayton Pike.
- Wood climbing maze for kids
- Picnic tables
- Brand new pavilion with rest rooms