The police department is located in the Municipal Building. All requests for copies of reports, information regarding police matters or court related inquiries can be made at the front office in the main lobby. The records office number is 332-4741. The front office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 4:00pm. The Police Department may be contacted at 423.332.3577 for Non-Emergency calls. Please dial 911 for emergency calls.
Tips: Public tips and information are an essential help to the police department. If you would like to remain anonymous your information will be kept in strict confidence. To provide your tip please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Soddy-Daisy Police Department appreciates your assistance to keep Soddy-Daisy a safe place to live and work.
Soddy-Daisy Police Department offers various services and programs in addition to their regular duties.
- Limited medical training in order to respond on medical assist calls if needed.
- Crime prevention assistance is available upon request.
- Stuffed animals and badges are made available to child victims through the Bear and Badge program.
- Child ID fingerprinting is available by request.
Traffic Safety Program
- Education and inspections of child safety restraint.
- Car seat replacement (on a case by case basis)
- The Saved by the Belt program honors those who by use of their seatbelt were saved from serious injury or death.